How To Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer
Reheating a pizza in an air fryer is a straightforward process. You don’t have to spend time on preparation, unlike other methods.
However, ensure that you maintain gaps between each pizza slice to get the best reheating results. Furthermore, ensure that you don’t overlap the pizza slices on top of each other.
Here are the steps to reheat pizza in an air fryer.
- Place the pizza slices in the air fryer (maintain gaps between the slices).
- Set the temperature to 350°F and start the reheating process.
- Allow the pizza slices to reheat for 5 minutes.
- Once you’ve surpassed the timeframe, check the pizza.
- If the pizza slices have heated through, you can take them out. If not, leave the pizza slices for another 1 minute.
The cooking duration might differ for different air fryers, so check your air fryer manuals for maximum load. Some air fryers also have predefined settings for reheating food items, so it would be best to use those settings.
Furthermore, the size of the pizza slices can also impact the cooking duration, and you might have to wait more before getting the desired results.
Can You Reheat Frozen Pizza Slices?
Although air fryers are ideal for reheating frozen pizza slices, you can do the job with some effort. How? The best approach to reheat a frozen pizza is to use a skillet first, then toss the pizza slices into your air fryer.
However, ensure that you allow the frozen pizza to rest for some time before tossing it into the pan.
Here are the steps to reheat frozen pizza slices in an air fryer.
- Place the pizza slices on the pan and leave them on medium heat.
- Cook them for 1 to 2 minutes depending on the size of the pizza slices.
- Once the pizza slices are slightly heated, shift them to the air fryer.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 350°F and cook for 3 to 6 minutes.
- Once you have the desired results, you can stop the reheating process.
However, if you don’t have experience in reheating food items on a skillet, you can use your microwave to complement the reheating process.
You can also leave the frozen pizza to defrost naturally at room temperature. However, this method will consume more time than other methods.